Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pristonetale.eu class guide for new players
Prison Tale Class Guide for New Players 

Credit  Research goes to ElSuperLobo and developed by Gohing!

I do believed that this research guide can also be apply on this game and i decided to developed it and expand more feature that can helped new players on this game. I also gave my owned point which is useful tips  and advices on this game because the game doesn’t tell you too much.  Since  this game is universal many players come from other country so i used Englsh as meduim of instruction,  As we all know the important thing in giving guide is simple and clear to understand.

The secret in every success high level player lies on the hands of hardwork and make a very good build up in leveling. At the same time virtue patient in leveling too. As other said sleep is for the weak but for me the good answer for that is to manage your time in playing  and you have to make sure every level stage have an appropriate build up. And also if your high level in Going to bless castle you must change your build up as well, What i am giving now is some guide also can be useful in all pristontale player. 

Be inspired like Chief Mechanician like Juggernaunt
Yes, i do belived that this class can have many different ways to build. In Short there are many types to build up. First the  AutoMech Bow or Javalin use needed (not to common). 
Second is the Tanker Mech that allow you to survive in the land of priston tale and harder for you to die and to help sustained the party if you have tank, Take note this character is slower at leveling. 
In my owned point of you then we need patient in leveling and try to party to those who are fast killer mobs like pikerman. And Third the Power Mech, this gives you great attack power but makes you weaker against attack by mobs.  Thats why we need to be careful also in using it and best advice is to use what really comfortable to you a power mech and tanker mech. Spark Lastly Mech that use some skills that “electro shock” monster. for me it gave nice graphics  in regards to color but still always remember that our focus her is fast leveling and to became a strong mechanisian.
It has pet called a Golem which he have attack power and can tank very well. Its not easily killed by mobs and gave you protection and when i try playing Zakk my friend mechanism it gaves advantage as protection were ever you go the golem is beside you, Remember that build up has great impact on your leviling.
. Leveling to 80 – Power Mech may be the fastest leveler next by the spark mech. The other builds level slower and the tanker takes the most time. For PvP are hard to kill and they make decent damage.
They  use a claw and shield (or Spear), or sword or Javelin or Bow. And Armor. For me this Mechanician is versatile because of many build up you can make many items also you can try and used for him. 

Be inspired to became  a Lord Pikerman like IncomingRape
Yes , its true that this class in one of the most powerful in the game. Sometimes i feel jealous of pikerman because they are totally lord they can kill you fast. For me they are lord and gave easy harvest of bp on bless castle. They unleash critical  and can kill with only 1 hit. This char has no pet, but  vague skill  gives you some % of Evade, this means that your enemy may miss the hit. And easily killed enemy. They have a skill that allows you to kill all the monster that surrounds you (AOE) in a fastest time. They are one of the best for PvP. They are the fastest leveler at any level in the map. They have a skill that makes you almost invisible and also gives you more power to kill. And sometimes in Bless catle during pvp u cant see them easily. They use a Spear and Armor for protection. Other also added more heath.

Be inspired to became great fighter like Ashley: 
Unfortunately true, Well this is the other one that has a lot of attack power, they have many style also like other skill of some characters,they don’t have pet and also don’t have any Evade skill. 
Second,they have more life than any other class. They also can kill with one skill called Destroyer. They are good against Demons and some mobs.
This char level a little slower because they don’t have a good skill against many monsters (like demons) but they can kill easily also the enemy on bless castle,
They have a skill that stuns any mobs/player in the area and other skill that gives you more power .  the  absorb will go down during this time, but very good skill. It also puts your character all in red. Axe is the most appropriate item for them

How to became high princess like nicole:
 Indeed they are very beautiful XD. For me its a best support class like my friend nicole. They dont have so much power to kill a monster fast (At higher levels).Especialy in killing undead. But they can kill many monsters at same time with a skill that make lightning fall from the sky. You need to know that the time for killing a monster will depend on the lvl of the monster. This class killing a high monster can take a lot of time. 
Priestess main use is for support all character. They have freeze, heal and give players more life (Virtual Life). Again ,Depending on the build, they can also tank very nice. Not as much as a Mech or Mage but they can tank. This class has a “pet”, it is like a ghost that helps to tank and to kill. The best part about this pet is that it can’t be killed. It will only disappear when the time runs out for that skill. After level 90 it may become slow (or hard) to level. Maybe a little faster than mage but slower than other characters. (Really useful in Parties) They level very fast to 90 with the Skill Devine Lightning. Not good for PvP, they are a support class. Appropriate items for them is Staff or wand and orb with robe which is very much colorful and unique design

Be inspired to became ArchMagician
 This class has a lot of power to kill a lot of monster at the same time but for me its weak on bless castle only distortion  maker. They have lot of magic and more on mana, They can be the best tankers but at the cost of Mana. Some consider them as support characters. They have some skills that slow down any monster and have a special shield skill that allows them to tank very well. Like the priestess, they kill a lot of monsters at one time. The mage uses meteorite skill that makes meteors fall from the sky. (It is the best AOE of all PT) They also have another skill that shoots a flame from your wand or staff and another one that makes “like” an earthquake (your screen will shake). They also have a Fire Pet. The Fire Elemental is weak defense and weak attack power as i notice to my friend Bestlibero its true. It will die easy. Just like the priestess, they level very fast to 90. After lvl 90 it gets slower (harder) to level and you will get tired of leveling in same maps (Lower maps than what your level is). Mages can block well in PVP but can’t deal great damage in PVP. They help clannies to kill in PvP with some skills that affect other players. They use Staff or wand and orb with robe.
Be inspired to became Great knight like xXxCyMaNxXx
 Well this class has nice attack power. Attack Power is a little low but they can do okay damage. They have a faster skill called Grand Cross to kill, and also have an AOE skill that allows you to level faster. They are good against undead. With some luck they can convert the monster to help him kill another monster (They can train monsters to be pets). What i love to this character is can make mobs their own also. They don’t have Pet that they can summon like the Mech, Prs, Mage or Archer. For PvP they are a little weak. They die from lower level chars. Attacking (Attack Power) is good only when they reach lvl 100+. They are very powerful when 2 or more are attacking the same person. They have a skill that can be shared with party members. They use Sword and armor. And if they have valento ring they became more stronger.

Be inspired to became Elite Archer like Fatty!
One of my idol here is fatty!This class is me is weak, even weaker if you choose to make it pure (No HP Added). In that case you will have a very nice attack power, but you will die easy if you aren’t careful. its hard in pvp always kill fast by other character. If you choose use all the items (defensive items) so you can tank a bit better (but it doesn’t make a lot of difference). They have a pet, a wolf, that in my opinion, are the next best tanker after the golem. This class is very fast at killing 1 by 1. They can use phoenix shot that “shoots” a fire phoenix (it makes huge damage) and also has a skill to kill many monster at same time if you put all the monsters in a single line. This class can level really fast. They also have an Evade skill that is permanent.
This char is not well in PvP. They were made to kill from distance and in a safe zone like a tower. They can kill any character easily if they can remain behind a distant blockade or tower. The archer is dangerous from distance. They can cast Force of Nature and share it with party members. They use Bow and Armor. Its advantage on distance pvp they can kill you fast.

Be inspired to became Major Atalnta like Gohing!
Yes truly its me Gohing! This is my favorite since i have atalanta name gohing! very hard but if you have patient you can surpass, This is similar to the Archer but can tank better then the Archer but deals a little less damage. They don’t have a pet but they use a shield with their main weapon the Javelin. The shield allows the Ata to do some slight tanking. This is one of the best classes in higher maps because they don’t need to kill face to face. They kill from distance and very fast with Vengeance skill which has nice damage. They also have an Evade skill that you activate like the Pikeman. They also have another skill that give more power and freeze enemies but it sadly doesn’t work with Vengeance, only the power works.
They also have a skill that allows you to kill many monsters but you have to put them in a line like the archer. Like the Archer this class for PvP is better from a safe zone. They spawn skills fast and they can give the Evade Skill to her/his party members. They Use javelin and Armor. now im using aged plus 8  succersuit to gave me more speed then i use to add more agility and make me powerfull also, and i use celesto thats why i dont repots during party.

Notice:  Research guide  goes to ElSuperLobo and developed by your very owned Gohing  and it base on my own insight!
put your comment and question down and pm me on discord thank you!