Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 handed vs 1 handed info needed
Big Grin 
I’ve seen a growing amount of people using 
Shield and 1 handed pole arm rather than a 
2 handed weapon. What is this about, is there 
A different way to build this class of pike? 

Thanks NOODLE Smile
Since found my self a nice ps claw and shield but yet to work out the benefits.
Looks asif there’s not enough damage but the reduction and defence is nice.
(09-05-2019, 03:13 PM)Noodlemuffin Wrote: Since found my self a nice ps claw and shield but yet to work out the benefits.

there is no reason to use a 1h pike with shield. it's just a fun thing to look at but in combat it's totally useless. pike's skills aren't compatable with any 1h in this server besides poles etc (low low lvl 1h scythes) these is no possible way to make this build useful. u can still equip a shield and 1h weap to escape some situations where u want to run away from a bunch of mobs with some more defence and abs but there is no such thing as a 1 handed weapon pike beside that point
(09-05-2019, 03:42 PM)Nobu Wrote:
(09-05-2019, 03:13 PM)Noodlemuffin Wrote: Since found my self a nice ps claw and shield but yet to work out the benefits.

there is no reason to use a 1h pike with shield. it's just a fun thing to look at but in combat it's totally useless. pike's skills aren't compatable with any 1h in this server besides poles etc (low low lvl 1h scythes) these is no possible way to make this build useful. u can still equip a shield and 1h weap to escape some situations where u want to run away from a bunch of mobs with some more defence and abs but there is no such thing as a 1 handed weapon pike beside that point

Yeah I thought as much, just thought I remembered reading about a 1h pike build.. Even so a 1h pole if there is one, still interested. Didnt actually mean a claw, I see a lot of people changing from the shield and 1h wep to a scythe for skills and what not then change back, mainly using the shield and 1h weapon.  

thanks for the confirmation though Nobu.