Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report: XP gain in party
Quote:
  • Time:  17:27 on the 15th of May and earlier

• Location: Anywhere in the priston world. In this example: ruinen village on 1 character and ricarten town on the other one.

• Class: Assassin and PRS but should be bugged for all

• Game Client Version: Open Beta V1.013

• What did you do?: I made a party, placed one character in ruinen village and another one in Ricarten town. Then I killed 1 monster in ruinen village.

• What is wrong?: I get 140%/2 experience after killing the monster, as should happen. However, this still happens when my PRS is in ricarten. So my Assassin gets less xp because he has a PRS in a party which is 5 maps away. The PRS character didn't get any experience while in Ricarten Town.

• How should it be working?: Either the 140/2% experience should happen only when the 2 chars are in eachothers neighbourhood (for both of them) and it should be back to 100% for one when they are not. Or it should be 140/2% for 2 chars anywhere they are. 

• Images/Video: I have a screenshot, but I don't really know how to add it here. I can easily post it on discord though.

• Anything else you can add: I don't know if I'm very clear about the problem here. There is a certain % for partying up, but on the attacking character you still get that % even though your party member is halfway across the world, but the party member doesn't get the xp when he's not near.